Saturday 27 February 2010

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ENGLISH?

I don’t know what it means to be English, because I’ve never been anything else
I am not proud of being English, or think I am better or worse than anyone else
It’s what I am, and I am what I am, and if I’d have been born into any other nation
I would have felt the same and said again without even hesitation
It’s what I am, and I am what I am, a member of that nation

To the British I say this:

I know who I am, and so do you, and we know who you are, and we all know each other, and to pretend otherwise is hypocritical.


What is the difference between being British and being English?

The difference between being British and being English is easily explained;

“If England is playing football against any other country you will always find British people that support the opposing team.
An Englishman would never change his loyalty no matter how bad his team turned out to be.”
Quote by J.M.STANHOPE

I say to Gordon Brown and the rest of the British establishment what Rudyard Kipling’s Norman Barron said to his son and heir has he lay on his death bed.

“The Saxon’s not like the Norman, his manners are not so polite
But he never means anything serious, till he talks about justice and right
When he stands like an ox in the furrow with his sullen eyes on your own
And grumbles “this isn’t fair dealing my son” leave the Saxon alone.”


It is only fair that England and its Nation are given their constitutional
and political identities.

FOLLOW THE CEP BATTLEBUS TOUR AROUND ENGLAND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1o-lLsm5ho

We must not forget that it is the British that are denying England its political recognition, the British MPs we have sent to parliament to represent England, it is these who are to blame. Until we have our own English MPs not British MPs representing England nothing is going to change.
Fight against British Racism – Fight against racism directed against England and the English

3 comments:

Beetle said...

Just to make this clear. If I am asian or black and agree and beleive I fit in to the quote below that you mentioned, does that make me english?

“If England is playing football against any other country you will always find British people that support the opposing team.
An Englishman would never change his loyalty no matter how bad his team turned out to be.”
Quote by J.M.STANHOPE

Anglocliff said...

If you are born in England you are English. Is that simple enough?

stano said...

Countries can have National and Civic identities that are the same or be different as the case maybe.What part of the world the person or his ancesters originate from, or what colour the person is,plays no part in a civic identity which is intended here.